Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More than a year later...

Guess blogging isn't my strong point...There's so much to say that is so personal that blogging doesn't seem like the right thing to do. We've had a wonderful and VERY busy past 15 months or so. Eden is a big strong toddler now. Jaymin started school. Jericho is almost 4 years old and loves being the big boy at home while big brother is at school. They learn so much, so fast. My life has been taken over, completely, by bikes, band-aides, diapers and crumbs. It's a good thing for the smiles, laughs, giggles and kisses that come along with kids or we would all be crazy.

We are in the process of building a bigger house right now and walking God's intricately woven path for our lives. I am sometimes taken by surprise by the things that are put before me. Things I would never have imagined. There are times that I feel my heart is not strong enough to make it through the things that are asked of me. I was pondering that one morning at church...pondering through tears. I felt God drop these words into my heart..."Your heart isn't strong enough right now, but it will be by the time you are through. I am sufficient." Those words have encouraged me so much. I know things don't always turn out the way we hope...I know that with God, my hope will rise up and meet his plan for my life.

I'll try to be better...but some things are best left for a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment